Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I don’t dislike young people. We need them to pay our future pensions etc. But they’ve got love island type shows already. MAFS should have a minimum requirement of a fully developed pre frontal cortex at the very least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Sonz1981

VIP Member
I had to stop watching last night. Very rare things bother me but Brad took me back to my ex husband. My ex was one of the first charged with coercive control and it was so hard for people to understand the damage it causes. They understood the bruises and injuries and when they healed people didn’t understand why my mind still hasn’t healed. Like many Brad was triggering and I hate that word normally. It’s the dead shark eyes and the way he spoke to her that bought it all back. Surely Channel 4 have a duty of care to
Shona. I know she sounds like bloody peppa pig but this could really damage her. I also think some kind of short informercial about coercive control after the show would be useful.
Anyway apologies for the me rail I just had to remove myself last night. I’ll be back later to join you all laughing at the newbies xx

• Heart
Reactions: 64

pommobear

VIP Member
I need to make an announcement; I can no longer hold it in. I fancy Georges. I can offer no excuses nor justifications for this. Thank you for your understanding, I will not be taking questions at this time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Crazy that when Mel initially asked Brad, “are you hearing the kind of language you’re using like let and allow” he started to be like, absolutely yes it’s deliberate I really want to be that way with her, like he hadn’t even considered it was a red flag and was expecting to be praised for being gracious. His face seemed very shocked when Mel was then like umm no she can think for herself ?? We don’t need you to allow her anything… a true narcissist, he can’t empathise at all.

Found it very difficult to watch when Mel asked her a question and he immediately answered for her and she had to say I’m actually asking Shona

• Heart
Reactions: 58

amp63

Let's be honest neither of those is going to change before we need a new thread! So it's still solid!
Well thats true😂.
Planting it here for the next one!

Brads a walking red flag🚩 and Ella's only there for a shag👉👌

• Haha
Reactions: 58

amp63

I thought the premise of this show was for genuine people who have struggled to find love trying something new (aka 35+). Not instahuns who got rejected from LI or arseholes with shit haircuts. I hate how tv now portrays these idiots as 'normal people' puts me right off. Id rather see Jan and Bill from down the road go on. Than these who only want fame😒
I'll come down off my soapbox now lol

• Heart
Reactions: 55

pommobear

VIP Member
Christ alive where do they find these tits? It's like they drag a strip of sticky tape through six branches of wetherspoons and see what they get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Penisdlite

Imo JJ and Bianca are fairly well matched looks wise (she would probs be more attractive than him if she had her natural hair) but I have no idea why he’s turning his nose up like he’s Brad Pitt. He went out with a VS model in his dreams maybe.
Someone needs to tell him that wanking over pics of VS models online doesn’t count as dating them

• Haha
Reactions: 54

April89

Chatty Member
The more I watch this show, the more absurd I realise it is. You marry some bloke, then a few weeks later a woman comes round with a box of dildos and you end up hearing the phrase ‘no rimming for me then’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51