Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
He would be my absolute worst nightmare of a man to be paired with. Shallow, insecure, loves to go out and get hammered, nothing going on upstairs and looks like he’s walked into a wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

malibu skies

VIP Member
She reminds me of a girl I know whose entire personality is being Italian because her grandparents went on holiday there once

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Clovis

VIP Member
25 and spent her whole life looking for love. Lives in a major city and can't find anyone.

Why am I not convinced?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Zulkraa

VIP Member
How did none of us eagled eyed folk not spot this?

Nude man on the balcony in the building opposite

IMG_3596.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Chip1984

VIP Member
Aw Bianca seems really genuine and sweet. Far too good for the prick she's about to marry.

• Heart

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
So Brad got a girl pregnant when he was 18/19. He then goes on a National dating show at the age of 20 when said child is a toddler and dates someone from Geordie Shore.

At the age of 27 when his kid is halfway thro primary and has peers aware of reality TV he marries a stranger.

He’s the one going thro life without thought for the consequences, and he thinks he can teach a woman 4yrs his senior how to live her life?

As someone said on the last thread he puts the grim in Grimsby and that’s without talking about those snake scales tattooed on his neck 🤢

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Anyone seen Roz husband on TikTok? He’s so bland I can’t remember his name but on TikTok he is funny and animated - and boy has buffed up. He’s looking hawt.
I’ve no idea why Roz didn’t fancy him from her go, he’s a good looking guy.
Thomas

IMG_3656.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Corfu-blue

Apologies if this has already been discussed - does anyone think this series is a bit dull? Contrived storylines, token wanker, boring 'plot twists'. I'm just not feeling it so far

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
I actually think the messaging around healthy behaviours in relationships in this show is absolutely dire.

Brad speaking over Shona, discussing their sex life in great details with (essentialy) strangers, dismissing her opinions and generally trying to control her.
Ella pressuring Nathaniel into intimacy despite him being clear he doesn't want to - an the experts supporting Ella and acting like Nathaniel is in the wrong.
Porsha openly gaslighting Terrance and them making him apologise.
Roz and Thomas being forced into a romantic relationship that neither of them seem comfortable with.

They could edit the whole thing into a "how not to relationship" video to show in schools. It's all a bit grim.

I'll still watch it though, obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Tretps29

George is the type of bloke you get drunk with, find him hilarious, have a great shag and then hope you never bump into him again

• Haha

docmum

VIP Member
Brad ‘Nothings more than the universe to me….’

Shona……
Channel 4 - ‘to apply for future series of mafs….’

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Watching Boiled Ham Jan makes me think…come back Georges, maybe he wasn’t as bad as I remember
Georgy Porgy is becoming more attractive each episode compared to the other gobshites. I don't mind at all if he wants to squat online for his Gaming Society for baguettes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37