Married at First Sight UK #5 Terrence treats Porscha with distain, whilst Brad's after anal. What a pain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new girl with the Scottish accent I’ve seen her about in Edinburgh 😂 she’s gonna be drama 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New comer here. Watched MAF’s for the first time tonight. Oh my God, that woman Brad! Imagine being related to him, better still, known what he’s like via the camera, imagine what he’d be like in private. Comes across an insecure coke, hot headed woman that gets pleasure from abusing women! Sicko!!! 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 18
It has a ring of what he's got her to submit to, rather than him liking something kinky. They were disturbed not amused.
Yeah I got the feeling that they weren't so much shocked by what Brad and Shona had done together, they were more shocked about the way he'd spoken about it. Which makes me think that after a few drinks he showed how little he respects her.

Reactions: 11
I dread to think of what Brad is like drunk. The aggression and arrogance, I think he'd scare shona

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what actually happened to Arthur?! I don’t believe for a minute he’s been too ill to be filmed at all for over a week?! Spoilers please!
---
Same. It's nothing personal, I actually think she's probably a sweet girl, but she is just so grating.
What’s with the shower cap?!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what actually happened to Arthur?! I don’t believe for a minute he’s been too ill to be filmed at all for over a week?! Spoilers please!
---

What’s with the shower cap?!
No spoilers could be covid though

Reactions: 5
Brad saying about is shona ever going to learn really turned my stomach. I was in a really abusive relationship as a teen and the language he is using is really taking me back there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
WILL PEOPLE STOP WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING SPOILERS FOR duck SAKE.
HOW MANY SODDING TIMES?
It needs to go in the title. Just call the threads MAFS no spoilers or something so it fits in.
I don't want any spoilers but every time I see one I read it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a comment which I know will make me sound like an old granny but here we go...
Why the duck have white kinky boots come back into style? Seriously, you look like a Sindy Doll. It wasn't cute in the 60s or the 90s and it sure as he'll ain't cute now.
They were known as “duck me boots” when I were a lass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else finding this season crap🤣
Me I am actually gutted cause I loved last years, they need to move the show to another channel cause I’m sick of the show only being 45 minutes long we don’t see anything bar dinner parties and commitment ceremonies it’s boring as duck!!!

Reactions: 10
Brad saying about is shona ever going to learn really turned my stomach. I was in a really abusive relationship as a teen and the language he is using is really taking me back there.
My ex was exactly like Brad and it is really bringing back all the feelings when he talks! Horrible how years after that relationship has ended it still has an impact!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That would be my guess, which would explain.why Laura and Arthur were outside then they did their values list.
Good point - I hadn't thought of that. Hopefully he'll be back soon, but in the meantime we've got four more lovely couples to scrutinise.

Hello all xx I thought the experts did well to call crazy crystal man out on his horrid behaviour. Shona wise up pleeeeease!!!😭 It's sad cos she just wants to find someone and be with them 24/7. Urghhhhhhhh roll on tonight 🙈

Reactions: 3
Just seen that Tayah and Adam from the previous series are getting married for real. He has just had his stag do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.