Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gone for a shower and it seems I missed Mel being savage to JoHnathan and SPH storming off? 🥱

Reactions: 8
Hang on, I missed first part of the Jess and PJay segment - SPH walked off?! Why? Does this mean that his and Shitney’s sham marriage is even deader in the water?

Reactions: 3
Just catching up. Gemma’s speaking as fast as Jordan. Maybe they could be a match and date at double speed. “Wouldyouliketodateme?” “YesIwould” 💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Matt and Whitney on the couch were so confusing. Clearly something really serious has happened that we’ve not seen so why bother showing us this? I think they’re both wanks but Whitney seemed really genuinely upset and emotional and I’m so confused

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.