Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve literally just got in but why does Kasia look like a black Jennifer Coolige? Has she had something ‘done’?

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing April has sold her story about her experience to a magazine like OK.

Reactions: 11
So we need to put all these men in a group

Wackstreet boys
Lost Direction
The Unwanted (my fav currently) --- because these men are a plague that should leave women alone

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg I didn’t realise how earlier is started tonight so I am watching on +1 - wtf is SPH wearing, he looks like a 4 year old at a wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn’t watch tonight & it sounds like I didn’t miss much. Surely C4 will have to address the fact that George was arrested in tomorrow’s episode.

Reactions: 10
Have to admit some of them walking in I was "who's that?"

I still want to know why Richie the limpet said leave so easily. Did Lara threaten to tell everyone just how bad a lay he was?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Adrian, Sophie & Chanita are doing a live. So apparently the dinner party did get feisty, but due to E4 showing at 8. Its been heavily edited. Also April said its 8 weeks between final vows & the reunion

Adrian, Sophie & Chanita are doing a live. So apparently the dinner party did get feisty, but due to E4 showing at 8. Its been heavily edited. Also April said its 8 weeks between final vows & the reunion
so annoying, why not show it at normal time then?!

I've caught up and Jordan is everything that's wrong with dating today. Men will string you along for a long time and then turn around and one day change their mind. Not after date 1 but after months or even like this poor girl at the wedding aisle!

Screenshot_20221017-215105_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
so annoying, why not show it at normal time then?!
I think it's because the new season of Made in Chelsea started again tonight at 9. Not sure why they couldn't just show the MAFS episodes on Tuesday and Wednesday though

Reactions: 14
I cannot comment on Mr Shepherds Pie Heads shorts because I’m genuinely baffled by them.
Why are they so short? And so tight? Are they his or someone else’s?
All I can see is

Maybe he peed himself on the way over there, had to borrow the shorts from the lost property box, explains why he was late too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's because the new season of Made in Chelsea started again tonight at 9. Not sure why they couldn't just show the MAFS episodes on Tuesday and Wednesday though
Who watches MIC??? I haven't watched it since Spencer disrespected Louise on that bridge 💀💀

But back to MAFS. When does the Aussie one start?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.