Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the experts don’t shove Matt in the bin tomorrow then they really have done a tit job

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's so hard to watch George being smug knowing he's been arrested 😬 he's vile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I thought tonight's ep felt quite fast! Tomorrow looks interesting - I love how Mel speaks to Haribo, she hates him 😂

Reactions: 19
That was disappointing. April is answering qtns, I'm off for a nosey at that!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That was another 75 mins of my life wasted what a pile of shite
Where was all the drama? Thomas and Adrian both said on stories there was so much drama at the dinner party they didn't know how much would be shown we now know- feck all 😡

Reactions: 30
Was that it?! It felt so weird. Again, not airing stuff that’s gone on and editing wise we’re only told half stories. The energy in that room was not it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Sorry but we are no where near the Aussie version in all aspects, can't wait for their new season in the new year.

Reactions: 21
I hate this series so much 😅 like the last few episodes I've just been watching it because I feel I have to see it through. It's torture and I can't wait to be free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.