Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs I’ve didn’t know it started at 8pm and now I’ve got to watch on plus 1, and the thread is all out of kilter.. FML.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Kwame is one weirdo. Fancy telling your wife she’d made an enemy out of you. Is he socially-challenged? Deffo getting George vibes from him.

Reactions: 22
If George was asked at a job interview for his biggest weakness he’d probably say, if anything I work too hard. 🙄. And why aren’t the ixperts given an honesty box? I’m sure we could ask them some questions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If George was asked at a job interview for his biggest weakness he’d probably say, if anything I work too hard. 🙄. And why aren’t the ixperts given an honesty box? I’m sure we could ask them some questions!
YES.
“ Explain the science “ might be a good opening question.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody Thomas hiding behind his napkin 🤣 I reckon Duka is going to be after sliding into Chanitas whatevers now.

Reactions: 14
I can’t stand Kwame but Kasia is too much drama. Calm down love he was a prat throughout and you knew that

I wonder when Dahmer and April actually split? Surely before all that stuff came out?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.