Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far this has been a snooze fest… I read on the news that there was loads of shouting and screaming. Where?????
I’ll be bloody shouting and screaming if there isn’t some proper drama asap and at least one of the contestants doesn’t call Thomas out for being a total knobend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Chanita. It’s clear Jordan still has a lot of growing up to do. And she’s right - He led her down a garden path and the cracks in this relationship started to show when he got fixated on the idea that he didn’t “love” Chanita, and then made this weird pact with himself that he’d refuse to live with anyone who he didn’t love.

Reactions: 33
Chanita 👑
I'm happy there seems to be strong minded woman with different body types on this series, probably the only good thing I can say for the producers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor SPH, I think Jayda Fransen is available for all those right wing nazi wankathons. (Or she may still be banged up)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chanita 👑
I'm happy there seems to be strong minded woman with different body types on this series, probably the only good thing I can say for the producers 😂
yep 🤣

i love how clearly and articulately she’s making her point, and making him just seem like a little boy. he has absolutely no comeback for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.