Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is - Morticia Adams in all her glory - See she hasn’t got her side of Shepherds Pie on her arm. What a shame 😏.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gemma's face when she saw Whitney is like that one you have as a kid opening a birthday card pretending to read the message whilst smirking knowing 20 quid has just fell out.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel tonight isn't going to live up to our hopes. Usual more adverts than the program 😩😩
LOL at Gemma's face 😭

Reactions: 11
Can I just say you lot are hilarious and like my therapy right now getting me through a particularly anxious day. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm going to order myself some ice cream and cookie dough to help me through watching these absolute FASHIONISTAS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.