Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My goodness poor Chanita. Thats a tough and fkin hard thing to do- walk away when theres love there but you dont want the tit thats with it anymore. Even tho you tried and would do anything to make it work, theres a limit and getting there is hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Zoe needs to be on the expert panel next year
Absolutely. Paul only seems to narrate the series rather than actually offer advice. Mel only asks questions and never gives advice, and Charlene needs to head back to Ramsay Street. Zoe could do a better job than all of them put together.

Also, the irony of George saying “love bomb” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In love bomb sounds as red flaggy as love bomb and knowing how this all pans out. I'm not suprised

Reactions: 17
Our work is done. An honour to have you in the experiment, all the best in the future - WELL. that didn’t age well

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall with George and April when the allegations came out

Kasia looks amazing!

Reactions: 19
What the hell is that? It’s October fffs.
My point exactly. And the light/electric these things belt out a night would do a whole street for a week. Which I'm sure everyone will appreciate at the moment with the cost of it!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. Paul only seems to narrate the series rather than actually offer advice. Mel only asks questions and never gives advice, and Charlene needs to head back to Ramsay Street. Zoe could do a better job than all of them put together.

Also, the irony of George saying “love bomb” 🤣🤣🤣
Paul being an expert "Chanita and Jordan have walked in SEPERATE. She has her hands on her hips and isn't talking to any of the group. Jordan has entered and has avoided eye contact with Chanita. This does not bode well for them"

NO tit PAUL
I HAVE EYES

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you know...I actually forgot MAFS was on the telly for about 7 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kasia wants what George and April have and Kwame's woken up just as Whitney nods off....
new1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.