Married At First Sight UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know this was so 5 min ago but I am just cracking up at Arthur mincing round in a vest. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion : the end is in sight, still time for a bit of a fight

Reactions: 18
Arthur walking in like the polish Eminem. Go on, get on the Tyskies and cause havoc.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Iโ€™ve completely changed my mind about him. I thought he was a nightmare but heโ€™s actually a sweetie.
Me to I watched his tiktok live he seems nice
and same with JJ he actually seems ok heโ€™s a little shy and doesnโ€™t make much conversation but he seems nice . He was talking about going his nans today for a chicken casserole and how he loves his nans war food as he calls it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone. I've been a bit AWOL because this series has been so bleeping dull and I've got better things to do of an evening.
However just wanted to pop in and say you're all hilarious and that's why I've stuck around. I have missed you and I will miss you over the winter.
Hope to see you all when MAFS Australia kicks off in the spring.
Happy Christmas xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.