Married At First Sight UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread ready for tonight/this week
No fighting here pls x

Mod edit swear words aren't allowed in titles, said for about the 3'000th time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16
Soooo ready for the final week. Let’s get this over with and move on to IACGMOOH and The Crown 🤣

Reactions: 13
So, I’m off to Lanzarote today
Can someone point me in the direction of what I’ll need to watch this weeks 🙈🫤🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm only watching this week as I've already wasted what feels like years of my life on this. I don't expect any of them to stay together and once the series is over they'll become even more fame hungry. Is anyone going to any of the brunches? I know they haven't disclosed locations yet but I just imagine it'll be complete chaos.

Reactions: 22
I don't think I can be arsed to watch the vow renewals.

Someone on the last thread asked who they thought were still together, and I think: Peggy and Georges, Tasha and Paul, Luke and Jay, Erica and Jordan. None of the others IMO but we'll see.

Reactions: 8
So what's the form for this week? I've never seen a full series. Is this the last week? I feel I should know this 😆

So what's the form for this week? I've never seen a full series. Is this the last week? I feel I should know this 😆
Last week this week, long tedious vow renewals today and tomorrow. Final dinner party Wednesday (which is filmed a while after the vow renewals) and final CC Thursday.

Reactions: 7
Last week this week, long tedious vow renewals today and tomorrow. Final dinner party Wednesday (which is filmed a while after the vow renewals) and final CC Thursday.
Thanks. So much to look forward to 🤨🤔🤥

When Peggy is emotional her lip licking does into overdrive so we can expect plenty of that tonight if she's on and at least 100 mentions of "my mum" and "my family".

Wonder how shiny Ella will be and how terrified JJ is going to look.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don't *get* JJ. He isn't good looking, has no personality that we've seen and seems to whisper/lisp anything he's brave enough to say.

Reactions: 31
I still can’t get over the fact Peggy’s eyeliner is tattooed on. That must’ve hurt like a mf

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Will not be wasting any more of my life watching any more episodes in full this season, so will be fast forwarding through the episodes the day after.
I think the growth of social media has really put a nail in the coffin of ‘reality’ shows like this, I can’t see myself watching again next year.

Reactions: 23
Will not be wasting any more of my life watching any more episodes in full this season, so will be fast forwarding through the episodes the day after.
I think the growth of social media has really put a nail in the coffin of ‘reality’ shows like this, I can’t see myself watching again next year.
I get what you mean… I was thinking the other day: Wannabe influencers have put a dampener on reality TV.

Casting companies would rather X person with lots of followers going on to boost their follower count than Y person who has 2k but is genuinely interested in the challenge the show presents. I work with a girl who applied for a reality show, she’s a normal, nice funny girl but she got shortlisted and then they declined because she has private SoMe.

Half the time the person with the followers wouldn’t even get them all to watch. I don’t follow any influencers on SoMe but I cannot imagine being that interested in a persons instagram that I would go out of my way to watch them on TV unless it was someone who was already famous like say a footballer or something 🤣.

Reactions: 13
I get what you mean… I was thinking the other day: Wannabe influencers have put a dampener on reality TV.

Casting companies would rather X person with lots of followers going on to boost their follower count than Y person who has 2k but is genuinely interested in the challenge the show presents. I work with a girl who applied for a reality show, she’s a normal, nice funny girl but she got shortlisted and then they declined because she has private SoMe.

Half the time the person with the followers wouldn’t even get them all to watch. I don’t follow any influencers on SoMe but I cannot imagine being that interested in a persons instagram that I would go out of my way to watch them on TV unless it was someone who was already famous like say a footballer or something 🤣.
Would love to see people in their 30’s, people with normal, every day lives, back on it next season.
And, wild idea I know, but imagine if not every single person had a sob story to share. I’d be well up for watching that.

Reactions: 36
Would love to see people in their 30’s, people with normal, every day lives, back on it next season.
And, wild idea I know, but imagine if not every single person had a sob story to share. I’d be well up for watching that.
this is why the first series of the traitors (uk) worked so well - they were all so normal!

Reactions: 20
Looks like the new Australian cast is/still going down the same route, I read one contestant had repeatedly been asked and decided to say yes this year.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.