Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real villains of the whole series were the experts. Why were they obsessed with the dynamics of the group the whole time? Thought it was about marriages, these people surely don’t have to get along and they’ll probably never see each other again after the 3 months? They continually wound me up

Reactions: 22
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Martha cheated on Michael, and he overlooked it

speaking of, I’ve just realised my boyfriend looks extremely like michael 🥲 ponytail and all 😭

Reactions: 13
Oh you guys, it's been emotional!
It's too soon for me to embark on another MAFS anytime soon - anyone else feel they need a few months peace before getting into it again with a new gang?!
Tonight was quite entertaining. I was disappointed they didn't talk to every couple - really wanted to hear Ning and Marc's summing up of the experience, Bronson and Tam were shortchanged again too, and we were all bloody shortchanged that they didn't give Mick his few minutes on the couch, and maybe a "best bits" reel with his funniest expressions, because heavens to Betsy, his wit carried a lot of those earlier episodes!
Good lord but didn't Susie look like some demented, cross-eyed blow-up doll 😯 her eyeshadow was disastrous, and the lips really weren't helping matters. It didn't bother me that we were spared listening to their pantomime relationship all over again - it's all too recent, and I don't think anyone got terribly invested in them anyway.
Lizzie and Ines redeemed themselves somewhat - poor Liz seemed very effected by the whole shitshow but accounted for herself really well tonight I thought, showing a much nicer side to her character that she didn't get a chance to develop during the actual series. Ines... I'd still have my doubts about, but she managed to show a human side and, crucially, some empathy.
I'm sure he was thinking of nobody but himself but Sam did both those girls a solid by not turning up that night.
Mike is bleeping obsessed with Sam! Creepy stuff. "Your mum would be proud" - oh duck off Mike, go record some audiobooks and stop wasting that voice on your own thoughts!

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Martha cheated on Michael, and he overlooked it

speaking of, I’ve just realised my boyfriend looks extremely like michael 🥲 ponytail and all 😭
I don't know why you're crying, Michael is very attractive! It's just that vacuum where his personality should be, and the fact that he's spineless, that makes him unattractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh you guys, it's been emotional!
It's too soon for me to embark on another MAFS anytime soon - anyone else feel they need a few months peace before getting into it again with a new gang?!
Tonight was quite entertaining. I was disappointed they didn't talk to every couple - really wanted to hear Ning and Marc's summing up of the experience, Bronson and Tam were shortchanged again too, and we were all bloody shortchanged that they didn't give Mick his few minutes on the couch, and maybe a "best bits" reel with his funniest expressions, because heavens to Betsy, his wit carried a lot of those earlier episodes!
Good lord but didn't Susie look like some demented, cross-eyed blow-up doll 😯 her eyeshadow was disastrous, and the lips really weren't helping matters. It didn't bother me that we were spared listening to their pantomime relationship all over again - it's all too recent, and I don't think anyone got terribly invested in them anyway.
Lizzie and Ines redeemed themselves somewhat - poor Liz seemed very effected by the whole shitshow but accounted for herself really well tonight I thought, showing a much nicer side to her character that she didn't get a chance to develop during the actual series. Ines... I'd still have my doubts about, but she managed to show a human side and, crucially, some empathy.
I'm sure he was thinking of nobody but himself but Sam did both those girls a solid by not turning up that night.
Mike is bleeping obsessed with Sam! Creepy stuff. "Your mum would be proud" - oh duck off Mike, go record some audiobooks and stop wasting that voice on your own thoughts!

I don't know why you're crying, Michael is very attractive! It's just that vacuum where his personality should be, and the fact that he's spineless, that makes him unattractive.
im crying because when I see him all I think of is the spineless michael in mafs 😂 but the real michael looks VERY different now to how he looked on the show, in my opinion, he’s not as attractive now

Reactions: 7
im crying because when I see him all I think of is the spineless michael in mafs 😂 but the real michael looks VERY different now to how he looked on the show, in my opinion, he’s not as attractive now
He looks defeated but cocky to me?
Like he's absorbed some of Martha's arrogance, but at the end of the day he knows he's just her witch.
It will be very hard for these people to go back to normal life once the influencer bubble bursts. I wouldn't like to be Michael in an interview for a teaching job in a few years time - guess he'll have to stick to being a personal trainer for adults.

Reactions: 16
King-Dingaling Recap

Dan lives on the Gold Coast and Jess in Perth
Jess lives in Perth and Dan is on the Gold Coast

Mick’s head has exploded....

Marthaaaaa treats Michael like a dog..

Ning and Mark didn’t make it...🙃

Heidi needs a new therapist as Mike isn’t available...

Jules and Cam have enlisted Meatloaf as their wedding planner 😁😁

Cyrell... “Martha you are as fake as your nose, lip and boob job”

With special mention to @BarryHeavens for my 2 favourite lines about Dan....
He looks like the type of person whose breath stinks
I'm still laughing about him shaking like a shitting dog at the commitment ceremony

Let’s watch the wheels fall off.......
Ohhh I feel so blessed!! He did though, you can't deny it! 😊🤣
It's been one hell of a ride 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks defeated but cocky to me?
Like he's absorbed some of Martha's arrogance, but at the end of the day he knows he's just her witch.
It will be very hard for these people to go back to normal life once the influencer bubble bursts. I wouldn't like to be Michael in an interview for a teaching job in a few years time - guess he'll have to stick to being a personal trainer for adults.
Michael looks like a pussy on the show imo.

Reactions: 5
It’s probably been posted but king dingaling will never not make me laugh 🤣🤣

The real villains of the whole series were the experts. Why were they obsessed with the dynamics of the group the whole time? Thought it was about marriages, these people surely don’t have to get along and they’ll probably never see each other again after the 3 months? They continually wound me up
The blonde woman is joining the bloody uk series alongside Paul Brunson from celebs go dating 😫

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Apparently after the show there was a huge falling out between Ines, Martha and Jess with Jess accusing Martha of cheating on Michael.
So there is going to be a big reunion?!
Does anyone know when in the Uk?
Also now debating watching another series 🤔
Shall I go back to 4th or 5th? Or continue you 7?
Thoughts?

So there is going to be a big reunion?!
Does anyone know when in the Uk?
Also now debating watching another series 🤔
Shall I go back to 4th or 5th? Or continue you 7?
Thoughts?
I've not seen S7 so I don't know about that one but I'd say that if you loved S6, then S5 is definitely worth a watch now as it's quite similar to 6 (juicy but not as nasty and dramatic - a good watch but quite a bit tamer).

I also enjoyed the 4th series but that felt like a totally different show to S6 i.e. not obsessed with intimacy and creating/milking drama - the "ixperts" and producers actually seemed to be trying to help people form healthy, meaningful relationships rather than just create volatile situations for ratings.

Has anyone seen Ines’s IG story? Basically saying the Sam / Bronson stuff was staged - Bronson knew about it but Ines didn’t know Bronson knew...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Ines’s IG story? Basically saying the Sam / Bronson stuff was staged - Bronson knew about it but Ines didn’t know Bronson knew...
Not seen it but I could believe that....he did always seem super chill about it. Surely nobody’s that nice! 🤣

Reactions: 14
God I'm gonna miss all the drama... I'd catch up every morning at 6am when I'm dragged out of bed by my puppy😂 good job he's cute

I can believe it! I also saw that Ines and Sam actually met in a bar and when the producers heard about it, they fabricated the her texting him on insta thing so they could make it a storyline!
Gutted they didn’t show Mark and Ning last night I was rooting for them 😭

Reactions: 2
There is so much that is staged. Somebody said, that the producers said, whenever there was a row they wanted the couples to stop and get the camera crews in.

I also read an interview with vile Martha that she was told to form a friendship with Jess. Makes me wonder if Mike was told to with Sam because he was all over him like Sam pulled him out of a warzone or something.

Of course I also wonder if the whole ‘affairs’ were staged, I am pretty sure I think they were.

Until last nights last reunion episode I was also annoyed the girls got way more backlash over the affairs than the boys.