Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are showing series 7 on E4 in a few months, I have seen it and it’s not actually as good as this one (no Spoilers from me) on a better note I started watching season 8 last night and it’s looks like an improvement 😁😁
Oh are they!!! Woooooohooooooo

Reactions: 3
I love Ning and Marks reactions-disappointed. Nic is not the best looking but has a lovely personality and has definitely grown on me over the weeks-I can see why Jess tried to get off with him, even though it was mainly out of spite.
Omg take that back. Take it back. Yes he is he's bloody gorgeous! Imo...

Reactions: 4
I love Ning and Marks reactions-disappointed. Nic is not the best looking but has a lovely personality and has definitely grown on me over the weeks-I can see why Jess tried to get off with him, even though it was mainly out of spite.
I don’t think Jess tried it on out of spite I think she started the rumour of Nic touching her leg to test if something was there.As things went worst with Mick she tried it on again with him before going after Dan.Plus her new Bf is a bit of a nick lookalike.Turned off for Jules & Cam

Reactions: 13
Ah well. Until next time...how long until S7?

I was dead reluctant to watch S6 as I loved S5 so much and felt like I was cheating on my friends (I'm soooo sad hahah) and I missed the gorgeous Ryan.

But...

S7 was bloody amazing! So many pantomime baddies. I bloody loved it...King Dingaling man hahaha

Reactions: 7