Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg after googling have just realised Cyrell is the one who had the baby with Eden Daily from Love Island, I saw that last year but never copped who she was when mafs started 😲 Now that must be one seriously toxic fiery relationship!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else this series getting constantly confused with the blokes names?!
Nick, Mick, Matt, Mark, Mike & Micheal!! I literally go through them all before I get to the right one 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg after googling have just realised Cyrell is the one who had the baby with Eden Daily from Love Island, I saw that last year but never copped who she was when mafs started 😲 Now that must be one seriously toxic fiery relationship!
He's a beautiful child super cute

Omg that's brilliant! Dan's face the whole way through! Off to Google everything now 🤣
Dan rolled eyes that far back he seen his own big fat scull when she admitted that then tried to backtrack! She's not very bright, best sticking to pickle sucking.

P.s I think they are separated??

Reactions: 5
Well what am I going to with my evenings now?

Ines became likeable. Sam is still a piece of tit and Mike defending him is mind boggling.

I hope Tamara and Mick hooked up.

Martha telling Michael he can't clap Cyrell and Nic. I do not understand what he is doing with her.

Cyrell cant even give Nic credit for turning down Jess. Funny as she could be, she is deeply troubled.

Wonderful to see Jess getting her commupence.

I'm saddest for Mark and Ning. I think if she had just warmed to him sooner it could really have worked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it was funny when the presenter told the viewers that they had a Barney and dropped f bombs 💣 in the break 🤣🤣
“But we won’t show it as it happened off air”.
Hahahaha. Still managed to tell everyone though didn’t ya. You little ripper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He's a beautiful child super cute

Dan rolled eyes that far back he seen his own big fat scull when she admitted that then tried to backtrack! She's not very bright, best sticking to pickle sucking.

P.s I think they are separated??
Dan's head is like a bleeping square cardboard box and the personality of one as well.
I bet he is dull as duck in bed, like a wooden rocking horse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So so annoyed.

Why miss the other ones out?

Livid
I wanted to see what Melissa said to her sister. I wanted the group to see how Suzie was with Billie.

Omg take that back. Take it back. Yes he is he's bloody gorgeous! Imo...
He has googly eyes . Not that great looking plus didnt tell cyrell about jess trying to get with him. I think he did like jess but didn't want cyrell to attack her maybe

Reactions: 3
I was really hoping Suzie was going to get roasted by the group for the way she treated Billy...

Reactions: 8