Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mick was my absolute fav, some of the things he came out with were brilliant.
Cam and jules started to annoy me towards the end but I’m not really sure why. I almost felt like they came across as thinking they were better than everyone else?
I felt exactly the same. No secret on this thread that I love my Mick. I loved Cam and Jules but I think they looked down a bit on the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Glad you all enjoyed it.
But I feel this ship has sailed, in terms of getting any real time gossip 😕

Reactions: 2
I’m currently watching this - i’m upto the 4th (?) commitment ceremony where Melissa and Dino have opted to leave and it’s about to kick off with Jess and Mick after Jess flirting with Dan. I am loving this show.

Can I just say and this may be unpopular but I actually enjoyed Ines hahahha she was an absolutely horror but she actually made me laugh a lot and I didn’t like Elizabeth so that probably helped.

What a show.

Ps typing this whilst watching and Suzie is just patronizing to Billy, she’s a cow

This goes off ch4 streaming in a week and I’m not going to have finished watching it by then I have about 13 eps left and I’m not going to have time to watch them all in a week. Does anyone know if there are any other platforms I can watch this on?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This goes off ch4 streaming in a week and I’m not going to have finished watching it by then I have about 13 eps left and I’m not going to have time to watch them all in a week. Does anyone know if there are any other platforms I can watch this on?
This linked works and the reunions episodes are on there too.

oh my god don’t say that it’s going off 4os, i’ll get stressed 😂

This linked works and the reunions episodes are on there too.

The sharing of this link previously is now responsible for me being hooked on Season 7 !! 🤪 🤪 Just sad I've no one to talk to about it..... they are even more bat tit crazy than Season 6 !!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The sharing of this link previously is now responsible for me being hooked on Season 7 !! 🤪 🤪 Just sad I've no one to talk to about it..... they are even more bat tit crazy than Season 6 !!! 😂😂😂
Omg what episode are you up to ? That horrendous girl Hayley... I won’t say another word apart from I’m watching season 8 soo good 😌

Reactions: 2