Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I think Tim Man and Andrea would have been a nice match, Ellie and Jonno make more sense, Ash with either Cass or Natalie.

I reckon they will walk into the reunion show together ... they are definitely better suited I can't imagine Tim Man with anyone else tbh. Maybe Lauren, oddly.

Reactions: 5

Maid22

VIP Member
Definitely feels like no "matching" but 100% "casting". Good matches will make good viewing...hopefully with the overwhelming violent urges towards my t.v!😁
---
Love is blind UK starts this summer, I'm curious about how they've "cast" it.
Yes the casting is good, so many odd balls!! And it would be pretty boring if they were all lovely dovey, we want the drama!! Never watched love is blind, is it worth a watch?

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
How much are they given to drink? (On UK one they only get 2 glasses of actual alcohol)
Whatsherface with the child from last season said their alcohol intake was strictly monitored and they weren’t allowed to get drunk. She also said by the time they got to sit down to eat, the food had gone cold and wasn’t very nice 😕

• Sad

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Tim and Andy would’ve been a good match
Definitely. I do really like Lauren, I think she's gorgeous and lovely but if you weren't all touchy feely and spiritual (basically anyone who is your average bloke's bloke like Tim) then she'd seriously get in your nerves. My husband doesn't get her at all but thinks Andy is absolutely gorgeous.