Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Oh God Lauren, you really do need a bra.
Dress is stunning but your boobs look like mine without a bra and I'm 25 years older.

Reactions: 3

waffleberry

Watching on catch up tonight as it's my turn to put the kids to bed but I'm thinking mini eggs and a cup of tea for my mafs snack. Or if I can be arsed, a frozen rolo yogurt (stick one in the freezer for an hour or two and sprinkle with a pinch of salt) 👌

• Haha

Aussie

VIP Member
Finally decided to start watching season 6 and not moved from the couch all day (apart from opening the door to get my Domino’s). Innes is batshit crazy, Martha’s awful and I didn’t realise that being a virgin was a full time profession, shut the fuck up about Matthew ffs
It's so good hey!!!

Duncan reminded me of a character from The Sims. I don't know how else to explain it.

I have a hot take and I hope it doesn't get kicked off the thread but... the jelly sweets in M&S bunny munch are rank 😫🙈 I'll be leaving them out next time and chucking in some percy pigs instead. Or making my own ala @me myself and karma 👌
One of the reasons I made my own! I also prefer the Asda version 😳 no one come for me!! 😉