Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deb788

VIP Member
I love it when Ixpert John gets angry
I think he's been disappointing this series , all the experts really ! gone down on the wrong side in some couples . Enabling some behaviour for views and controversy maybe . Hope he comes down hard from now on.

Reactions: 6
So today having a laugh with husband when Amazon man arrives with a parcel, which leads to my husband say 'you're going to be redundant at this rate' to which I reply .....

"He's not gonna suck your dick at the end of the night".

I got a round of applause off my hubby. :ROFLMAO:
Well I miss heard that quote…..I thought she said he’s not gonna slap your dick and just thought he had an interesting kink 😂😂😂😂

all caught up on last night and it was so dull I’ve already forgotten it

• Haha
Or the 'experts' match better couples! I bet no one has stayed together after this season!
Definitely feels like no "matching" but 100% "casting". Good matches will make good viewing...hopefully with the overwhelming violent urges towards my t.v!😁
---
Love is blind UK starts this summer, I'm curious about how they've "cast" it.

Last edited:

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I think it's because she has an upside down smile
she looks sadder when she smiles...
---
Duncan reminded me of a character from The Sims. I don't know how else to explain it.

I have a hot take and I hope it doesn't get kicked off the thread but... the jelly sweets in M&S bunny munch are rank 😫🙈 I'll be leaving them out next time and chucking in some percy pigs instead. Or making my own ala @me myself and karma 👌
tbh I'm happy with a sports direct mug of tea and a golden crisp, or a pepsi max with some lidl cheapy rainbow sour stripes

Reactions: 5