Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellofish

Chatty Member
Come across like jono wants a boring subservient woman aka prim little Ellie.

Lauren is amazing! Nore women like Lauren please!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Intothedark

VIP Member
I’m actually really tempted. She’s doing one quite locally to me and I could use a bit of Lu in my life. Shame she’s not bringing her dad. Maybe he could stop me getting my tits in a tangle.

• Haha

Jj2431

Chatty Member
After last nights ep it makes you wonder what Ellie was really like behind closed doors. She always came across as sweetness and light but now it appears there's a completely different side to her that maybe Ben saw. The way they rubbed their relationship in Lauren's face knowing they'd got there by cheating on her was vile to watch. Ellie dead happy with herself that she slutted her way in with Jono. Jono is just a liar and horrible. Can totally imagine him being abusive and a psycho as someone said because he's so cold, lacks empathy, is nasty, and his monotone, lack of emotion voice and the way he revelled in throwing his own friend under the bus. Lauren was too much of a strong woman for him. I wanted Lauren to go full tilt but tbf she came out looking better than them. Disappointing that Sara was the only one who backed Lauren but maybe we just didn't see if anyone else did, even Jack looked shocked at what was going on and he's a prize prick himself. What a day!

malibu skies

VIP Member
I’m going to have to watch this again tomorrow because there’s too much enjoyment from watching Tori cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Aussie

VIP Member
Don't forget we have a MAFS group chat for in-between seasons to catch up. It's always really quiet when MAFS is on! Everyone is welcome. The rules are be kind to each other & not dicks!

• Heart

Skellig

Let me tell you if this was based in Ireland I'd pull ellies hair extensions out

I feel like I've known him my whole life little cnt, 🤣

• Haha

auntclara

Bet Collins is wishing he was back pulling himself to pieces in his crusty single bed rather than this crazy dinner party.

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Ugh, not this cunt again. I'd forgotten about him. Should've forgotten to mail his invitation.

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
I think we all forgot how bad Sarrraaaa was with all the other drama.

Her levels of aggression are off the richter scale! 💣 She needs an intense course of anger management!
Just remember the first dinner party and commitment ceremony. Apologised to the group for Tim's behaviour but it was all her. Only changed when she realised she'd be leaving soon and/or saw Tim's bank balance.
Seriously lads, this whole series has been a lesson in Narcissistic Twats and it's been for free!!
Cass to Saa Raa is too far down the food chain for her to bother with. She thinks saying 'I never spoke to you' exonerated her but it just makes her look even more of a cunt. Someone like Saa Raa can't understand why Cassandra just isn't bothered by her. For Cass to come at her like this just won't make sense and her Narc brain is panicking.
I am loving it.