Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still haven't finished last night's episode, struggled to get through these last few eps tbh. Feel like pure tit, just want Lucinda and Tim back... and I just saw this which makes me miss her even more 😂

Looking forward to the reunion dinner party tit show next week. Hopefully I can bloody stay awake through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a weekend with little planned so I’ve gone in on season 6, that’s the good one right? duck off children, I’m busy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Even though it will be as edited and producer influenced as ever I probably will. If not as soon as I can (depending when shown here) I will watch when I have less things on/ nothing else to view.

Reactions: 1
I think Jono is gay.
He is stuck in the 1950s and wants a wife, kids and picket fence and won’t live his truth.
Lauren was far too much of a woman for him, whereas Ellie is dumb as duck and desperate for a husband and would put up with anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been watching this series a little after the main program has been aired. Partly it's due to the soaps overlapping and partly it's so we could FF the 100's of ads. All in all, it's been a crap series - promised much, delivered little. A bit like Jayden really. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In other news on the recommendation of this thread I bought some Tim Tams in Waitrose to give them a try. They're disgusting, the chocolate tastes really fake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've been watching this series a little after the main program has been aired. Partly it's due to the soaps overlapping and partly it's so we could FF the 100's of ads. All in all, it's been a crap series - promised much, delivered little. A bit like Jayden really. :ROFLMAO:
And it's 90% fake, they didn't even fake it to make it good. Lauren is all over media congratulating Ellie and Jono on being in love and the latest commentary explains why she's now best mates with Saaaaraaaa. Two peas in a pod.
---
In other news on the recommendation of this thread I bought some Tim Tams in Waitrose to give them a try. They're disgusting, the chocolate tastes really fake.
The only chocolate worse than Australian is American!

Reactions: 5
I don't get the Tim Tam love at all. Totally agree with you then again I think a lot of the chocolate biscuits these days are disgusting. All the good stuff has been taken out of them. So many taste synthetic now.

Reactions: 3
I gave up watching the last episode, final vows are always so boring and the attempts at injecting drama are fake af.

Lauren & Jonno were the only couple I thought had potential to last but his behaviour after being caught messaging Ellie was horrible.

I think Tori & Jack will last for a little while after the show but only because she's unhealthily obsessed with him and he likes having a woman to control. It won't be a healthy and loving relationship but they'll keep it going to try and prove a point.

I hope the final dinner party and reunion don't focus too much on the couples who made it to the end. I'm so bored of them now. I want to hear how some of the others are doing - like Lucinda & Tim, Andrea and Cassandra.
---
Oh crap I'm sorry I didn't realise Ellie & Jonno had been revealed in the preview at the end of the last ep! Final vows were boring me to death and I switched off 🤣
---
Thankfully I missed that one- why do people still post spoilers 🙄
They didn't, I got it wrong 😭 didnt realise Ellie & Jonno had been revealed already. Why do they give away all the juicy bits in the preview?!

Last edited:
I’ve kinda gave up the last few episodes because I kept getting spoilers popping up on Facebook after the reunion was on in aus. Waiting on the reunion tonight but I’ve been working from home today and already ate all my snacks!

• Heart
Deep breaths and happy thoughts to all the Aussie’s on this thread reading the TimTam hate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.