Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched all the spoilers weeks ago and knew about Jonno and Ellie.
Im so good at keeping a secret

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am very envious of the flower displays they all are got for their phoney ceremonies, not once but twice! Have spent all of Tim and Saraaaa's ceremony drooling over them 🪻🪻🪻
You can’t polish a turd but you can dress it up in a nice suit and put it in a beautiful venue.

I don’t even know what that means, it’s been a long day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Aussie been spotted this eve? I’m worried she’s frozen on a bike somewhere! 🥶❤
Hey love, it was cold but I was rugged up! Going for a long bike ride stops me snacking of an eve. But means I do miss you beautiful people. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No, she’s really pretty and has a much better job than me 😂 she’s probably mentally stable too - everything I can only hope to be!
Pfft, nothing's ever as good as it seems, I like you much better than that ho bag
---
THATS THE SPOILER I SAW!! ABOUT JOHNO AND ELLIE

GRRRRRR THOSE GROSS BORING TWATS
Me too! I am absolutely OUTRAGED for Lauren, he is a stone cold Motherfucker.

Who knew someone so boring could be so evil? Ellie too, blanking Lauren like that, as if she's done nothing wrong and Lauren has hurt her in some way???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Least jonno won't inflict his boring voice on someone else, just Ellie who is as boring as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen the NZ MAFS is being rebooted and Inexpert John is going to be on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Missed watching the episodes live this week (not that they were much to watch) but it did mean I missed out on the joy of following along with this thread! It's the first year I've followed the tattle thread for MAFS and I love it & all the jokes.

None of the couples feel like they will last at this point. 😬

Reactions: 10
I feel like Ridge and Jade have the most potential. He does seem pretty besotted with her and she doesn’t want to be seen to have failed again so y’know love match made in heaven 😂
Saraaaaa and toofy, I’m on the fence. Depends if she thinks she can find someone else just as rich to put up with her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a thought about MAFS whilst in bath that I had to share!!

I always find the Final Vows a let down. This year I haven't watched them and don't feel like I've missed out thanks to this thread, twitter, and MAFS hysteria which are more fun. The best bits of MAFS are the dinner parties and commitment ceremonies.

So my idea for final vows:
- all done in one episode
- as wedding guests bring all the previous and remaining participants back and some of their families
- they are all dressed up and all come up one by one and do their final vows so we can see the reaction of the others (not having guests at their final ceremonies just falls flat at the moment)
- the experts are in a separate room like at the dinner parties giving their live commentary
- next episode there's a final dinner party and coach sessions with experts

And then reunion episode is filmed six months later.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.