Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed tonights episode but reading all your comments I feel like I don't need to catch up. Lordy the MAFS producers like filler!

Reactions: 12
I stayed at the ‘holiday camp’ where they filmed Hi de Hi around that time. I feel your pain. The photos of the fancy dress competitions I had to enter still haunt me. Robinson Crusoe was one 🤷🏻‍♀️
I remember the year I was Fergie( Sarah Ferguson not the black eyed peas one) in full bridal dress cos I'm ginger . What ever year they got married must have been around then think I was about 7.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How is Jack getting away with these “submissive type” comments? Basically I want a wife that will do what I say when I say etc. terrible.

Reactions: 16
How is Jack getting away with these “submissive type” comments? Basically I want a wife that will do what I say when I say etc. terrible.
honestly, I've seen people fully defending him in a group on Facebook saying what a top bloke he is and how he's misunderstood or it's the editing :rolleyes: sadly some people absolutely love a red flag and will ignore every dumbfuck comment he makes

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Due to an unexpected visitor I've only just caught up with last night's.... and apparently mr karma is coming round tonight 😡 he best sit quiet and not ask stupid questions!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on the bit I missed last night. I’m super tired tonight so it better be worth me staying up 😂😂
---
duck me jack with his hair down is single handed the most repulsive thing about him 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was going to say at least we don’t have to endure Jack anymore… but we bleeping do 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Anyone else freezing tonight? It's going to be 0 degrees apparently 😭 I've put the heating on as a MAFSA treat

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.