Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it ever been mentioned why Jack has no friends and family? I mean I presume it’s because no one can bear to be around him but what reason does he give??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone watch 'What We Do in The Shadows? ... Every time Jono speaks he reminds me of Colin Robinson the energy vampire :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has it ever been mentioned why Jack has no friends and family? I mean I presume it’s because no one can bear to be around him but what reason does he give??
I'm sure his mum and a sister or two were at the wedding. Unless I've imagined that.

Has it really been nearly 3 months? I don't know where the time has gone (despite some of the episodes being very boring).

Reactions: 12
I'm sure his mum and a sister or two were at the wedding. Unless I've imagined that.

Has it really been nearly 3 months? I don't know where the time has gone (despite some of the episodes being very boring).
It’s been on for 8 weeks since 26 Feb

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys, but Lauren is just an asshole.
I think it's a situation where both as bad as each other and they've both been shown in a false flattering light because of the edit.
I do applaud (and like) her for the way she called out Ham man and Tori and for that I will always think she's a queen. And she's funny, really funny.
However, despite her plusses, I still stand by my comments about the nest of vipers. Lauren, Tori, Eden and of course Saa Raa. Just a group of mean girls. Spiteful and nasty and I find it fascinating they're all at final vows. I think the producers loved her going against Jack because he's such an obvious 'baddie' so have edited her to be the 'goodie'.
Much as I like Lauren, I do agree with you that she's a bit of an hole and if Jack and Tori weren't there then we may have got a different edit of her and Jonno and they would have been the most hated couple.

Last edited:
  • Wow
He’s dress like the waiter from Faulty Towers!! ( soz showing my age😂)

edited to say -loving the Wisteria 😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart
I think you’re right Jack. Your time would be better spent on a trip to a good barbers. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.