Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #1 No spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving this thread. I just can’t watch at 7.30 though, it’s right in the middle of the bed time routine. Will watch most nights around 9ish so will keep up with the thread but probably be late to the comments so I’m sure you’ll all beat me to saying exactly what I’m thinking. Managed to watch late last night and then caught up with this thread today and it’s such an escape, can’t wait for some routine and laughs for the next few weeks.

apologies for interrupting with an essay mid episode for most 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
these are so weird and seem like a match made in heaven which means they’re totally not going to be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm falling into the MAFS trap where I'm convinced they are all so well paired and will live happily ever after.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m warming to Dan, I love that he got involved then and that he’s trying to know more and ask more

Reactions: 9
I thought this and I don’t whether it’s Jack Whitehall I’m thinking of.. or might just be someone i know in real life lol
Oh just realised you said actress haha my bad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.