Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #1 No spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're all being very mean about Dan's appearance. I think he looks like a Hollywood film star. Jimmy Durante:
rothstein_arthur_211_1989_440770_displaysize.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
when i was little, i always dreamed of having an indian wedding lol (or going to one) despite the fact i am not indian. i was obsessed because of bend it like beckham, the film the guru and the cheetah girls 3 😂😂😂😂 they look sooooooooo beautiful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Those tits (orange dress) are like two overinflated helium balloons vying to escape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t stand wedding guests who go like that orange dress wearer…it’s not your day love stop trying to steal the show!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Holy crap.
Has anyone else clocked the guest almost wearing the orange dress? If she turns around too fast she’ll have someone’s eye out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg why is that girl saying such bitchy things about the decor!!! bleeping hell, microaggresion much!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
when i was little, i always dreamed of having an indian wedding lol (or going to one) despite the fact i am not indian. i was obsessed because of bend it like beckham, the film the guru and the cheetah girls 3 😂😂😂😂 they look sooooooooo beautiful
“Get your lesbian feet out of my shoes”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.