Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S9 E4 pace #3 How can that Yankee Doodle be at number 1?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake Holly. I would’ve dumped the male chauvinist pig at the bottom of the pile. Mind you, I’d just dash his ugly picture off the table 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I read a spoiler a while ago that they were paid a significant amount of money to stay

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Those relationships experts fucked up putting Harpy and Tex together 😆

She's a desperate crazy shrieker with no self esteem and he's an arrogant user who likes to shag around if he can get it 🤪
Wow impressive 😅
What could possibly go wrong 🤔
😅🤣

Reactions: 15
Just finished watching soo…

Aww Jackson 😭😭😭

I’ve just realised Selin reminds me of Alexis Mateo from Drag Race? 🤣

We knew Holly was crazy but ranking Anthony last?!

I think
1. Anthony
2. Brent
3. Jackson
Would be my top 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just finished watching soo…

Aww Jackson 😭😭😭

I’ve just realised Selin reminds me of Alexis Mateo from Drag Race? 🤣

We knew Holly was crazy but ranking Anthony last?!

I think
1. Anthony
2. Brent
3. Jackson
Would be my top 3.
I would swap Jackson to 2nd Brent isn't my type at all bit seems a nice guy - he reminds me of the Blink 183 drummer that's with Kourtney Kardashian 🤣
I'm not sure who my no 3 would be 🤣

Holly is beyond crazy I totally dislike divorce force but after a week saying you want a baby is a bit full on even for this show - discuss it next all means but she was saying tick tock let's get at it after all he kept saying how good he was at sex🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Red flag central from Holly, anyone that desperate / fixated on having a baby needs to receive counselling to address why she is so fixated on it. Although equally red flags from the weird texan who has the most hideous ears i cannot possibly see how hes slept with that many women?!?!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.