Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mariaraine20

My heart ached for DILF when that bitch was on her phone during his sweet audition tape opening his heart. Ugh I hate her so much she’s a bully!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I know its early for a thread title but how about

Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) #4 Our knees are weak, arms are heavy for Al's spaghetti

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Hey, I’ve only known you a week…….but how dare you not want to cover your dick in my fanny blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
* Puts on sensible hat *
I actually understand Jack being reluctant to have sex with Dom while she’s on her period. Some men just aren’t comfortable with it. And some women aren’t.

Reactions: 26

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I asked my partner this the other day.. and he said that there was an Australian F1 driver who did it every time he finished on the podium. 🤢
I’m Australian and yes shoeys are a thing hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

I also went to school with Samantha and know her ex that cheated on her very well. He’s a pre well known Muay Thai/boxer. Surprised he did that though cause he used to write on his stories all the time how in love he was with sam and he couldn’t wait to propose so when he came out with this new girl not long after it was like oh..? Okay? She’s a few years younger from the same school lol

Also know of Mitch from when I was a teenager and from what I can remember he was a bit of a douche canoe so good to see that hadn’t changed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
The more I see of Dom the less I like her. I don’t know why.
If a man demanded sex when HE wanted it he’d be ripped to shreds.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Clovis

VIP Member
I thought Bec was awful to Jake, but this Selin is on another level.

Fucking hell. WTF is she thinking?

Reactions: 24

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Complaining about being sexless for one week.
I’m on over a year here panicking my virginity has grown back.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
WHAT...so because he won't have sex with her when she's on her period means he doesn't fancy her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Dipdab

VIP Member
Caught up at last - So Selin & Holly basically said “I absolutely hate my husband but I chose to stay because I like being on tv”. Enjoyed every second of ixperts ripping Selin to pieces. What a self centred nasty cow. Our Anthony did not deserve this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
She's STUNNING and seems like she has a kind heart too.

He's got a dodgy, ginger combover and is racist too.

She wins 100%. Much too good for him

• Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I hate Selin. How fucking rude was she watching the application videos. He’s the full package. Good looking, romantic, great father, great communicator………..what the fuck more does she want?

• Heart