Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s okay guys there’s still episodes on Monday and Tuesday for the reunion!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Johnny and Kerry 🥰🥰🥰 I shed a little tear.

Bryce and Melissa 🙄 glad we can now discuss levitate! 😂 what a pair of dicks.

Jason and Alana, I’ve just watched it and forgotten what they’ve said already.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What has Melissa done to that dress? She's adjusted it so much to look more modest but it's so high at the front, it's digging into her.

Reactions: 2
I know MAFS is nearly over but…could we not keep the threads going anyway? 🙈
I think we’re going to have cos there’s a lot to catch up on with these couples! I’m trying to work out the timeline for Melissa and Bryce.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think we’re going to have cos there’s a lot to catch up on with these couples! I’m trying to work out the timeline for Melissa and Bryce.
The reunion eps were filmed in February this year

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If she thinks babies will keep him, she's very much mistaken. She will be sat at home with screaming babies whilst Bryce is off sleeping with other women, without a care in the world, she'll find out of course and will stand by him no matter what.
She'll spend her whole life being a mug and everyone will slowly lose the will to live with her.
Then one day he'll leave her for a young leggy blue eyed blonde and everyone will say I've told you so.
I've seen it before 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve known about the Bryce & Melissa spoiler for ages, thanks to a co-worker telling me 🙄 i mean WTF? why would she decided to be tide to him for life like that. What kind of toxic relationship have those poor kiddies been brought into. I know she is a wet weekend & desperate for love but I’m really baffled how They’ve stayed together post experiment, let alone have kids. Also I hope them little babies are okay!

Reactions: 13
I’ve known about the Bryce & Melissa spoiler for ages, thanks to a co-worker telling me 🙄 i mean WTF? why would she decided to be tide to him for life like that. What kind of toxic relationship have those poor kiddies been brought into. I know she is a wet weekend & desperate for love but I’m really baffled how They’ve stayed together post experiment, let alone have kids. Also I hope them little babies are okay!
I just can’t get my head around it! I mean not surprised at Melissa but what is Bryce thinking? I guess they really believe in themselves. I guess they really were a match. Maybe her blind loyalty to him Is what he is love with. I will have to follow them cos I need to see what’s going on 😆

also It is a big spoiler cos I would have thought they wouldn’t commit or if they did just fizzle out right after the reunion.

Reactions: 9
this is rather controversial but I really like Jason. Ok... him saying Bryce was heroic was weird, but I do respect him for not wanting to be a Patrick, for trying to keep what he had heard under wraps (again, maybe not the nicest thing for Melissa but if he was told in confidence, yes he shared with Alana but she then broke his confidence). I did like that he didnt want to get involved.

I also love that everyone had these big fancy pants dates and he took Alana for a beer hehehehe

Reactions: 11
Hey guys! I’ll be here tonight. I haven’t watched last nights ep or caught up on here 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.