Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see Jamie at the actual dinner table? Looks like she didn’t stay around for long..

Reactions: 6
I watched all of this and I still don't know... does Bryce have a no longer secret girlfriend or nah?! I need to know now.

Booka like "yeah, 100%" and Lissa like "nah spoken to her". Which one is it huns?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I went missing during the episode. I ended up having to ring an ambulance for my mum and then take her to hospital. I’m home now after being told I could stay and then screamed at by a nurse that I had to leave, mum is still in overnight.

I’ve just finished the episode and all I have to say is jesus bleeping christ Melissa, I can’t stand her ignorance to the situation - she’s made her bed she can lie in it but whoever said about no smoke without fire is right.
Also Bec can have a day off considering what comes to light in tomorrow’s ep about her DURING the experiment. Stupid horse cow x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry I went missing during the episode. I ended up having to ring an ambulance for my mum and then take her to hospital. I’m home now after being told I could stay and then screamed at by a nurse that I had to leave, mum is still in overnight.

I’ve just finished the episode and all I have to say is jesus bleeping christ Melissa, I can’t stand her ignorance to the situation - she’s made her bed she can lie in it but whoever said about no smoke without fire is right.
Also Bec can have a day off considering what comes to light in tomorrow’s ep about her DURING the experiment. Stupid horse cow x
Hope your mum's going to be OK. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh love, hope your mum is OK xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I hope your Mum and you are OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What is the deal with Melissas cheekbone? One seems more pronounced than the other? Is it fillers gone wrong?

Reactions: 1

Sending so much love to you and your Mum xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So I won't get home till about 7:50 tonight. So I've watched the 1st 20mins...oh my goodness! Can't wait to catch up with the thread!

Reactions: 4
Bryce has a poll up on his stories asking if he and Melissa should do a tour in Australia and the UK about their time on MAFS 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Melissa and Bryce just giving all the BTS stuff and I’m loving it 🙌🏾 I also voted yes for the stage play 🤣
6AA65423-F536-4F64-A57E-B5C2D381D391.png

Reactions: 1
As much as I dislike gonzo and doormat they all need to get over this secret girlfriend drama 😴. Nothing is ever going to put her off him…

What a nasty piece crap Liam is! (Has anyone else looked up who he is with now 👀).

Jake and booka 😮

Also where was Chris 😥

Spending love to you and your mum x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.