Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the campest dumping I’ve ever seen. What a bleeping nasty witch he is. I’m so mad at her for not getting in there first 🤬

Reactions: 16
Oh well, at least we still have Pat and Belinda. Love's young dream...
40830662-0-image-a-8_1616502669895.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Liam denies gaslighting and then gaslights again ffs. Poor Georgia, and i don't even like her that much 😒

Reactions: 16
That was the campest dumping I’ve ever seen. What a bleeping nasty witch he is. I’m so mad at her for not getting in there first 🤬
He really wanted to get the last word in and do the dumping himself didnt he!!! He's such a spiteful witch

Reactions: 13
I hope I don’t offend anyone with this but…I don’t get why Liam keeps going on about how accepting Georgia has been of his sexuality etc. Being bisexual doesn’t give you an automatic right to cheat because you’re attracted to both your partner and the opposite sex. Unless it’s something that’s been agreed by both you and your partner, you can be attracted to whoever you want because you should still be loyal to your partner?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Flipping hell what a prick!! She should have kicked him to the kerb!! Didn't like her at the start but she's the absolute best!

Reactions: 12
So the climax of this years series are the creepy twins. Fabulous.
If their ceremony doesn’t look like this I’m going to be very disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.