Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why I’m single when even Bec has someone who loves her 😟

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bec keeps going on about laughing & banter - she’s a hard cold witch with a sour personality & demeanour!! She’s hardly a laugh a minute🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why I’m single when even Bec has someone who loves her 😟
You’re obviously not horrible enough. Maybe you want to try using some spiteful banter.
And get your mane plaited and your hooves polished obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That M&s gin with gold in it is just taking me back to teenage years necking goldschlager thinking we were the dogs bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Becca not talking about herself. Haven’t once seen any banter. She’s a sour faced witch!!!
No Way she’s bleeping staying!!! Wtf

Reactions: 8
Is he sure that she won't accuse him of trying to stick his tongue down her throat again?

Reactions: 10
Jake shoulda stood up and said "when I first saw you I thought you were stunning. Then I got to know you and realised your personality made you ugly. THEN I met your ma and thought that's where she gets it from and I'm not having that crazy witch as a mother in law. See yaaaaaaa"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.