Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to have the mums on the show more.

Apart from Bec's, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That girl on the Made in Chelsea ad is a right surly witch. No wonder her friends don’t like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Besides the dinner party, I can’t really think of any times that Georgia and Liam have been bad???

Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="Turmeric123, post: 7051061, member: 140979"I enjoy the thread more than the show 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
Me too lol,and I actually get to watch live tonight cos I had a strop about hubby always watching his crap first lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all im enjoying MAFS and this thread 😁

How do you add a gif?
Hello! ♥

To add a gif, what I do is type in what I want on Google (e.g. "wave gif" or "hello gif"), right click the gif you want, then click "copy link address". Click the picture icon above, then go to the link icon then paste your link in, then click insert!

gif to do.jpg

Sorry for the long winded explanation, I dont know how to use Giphy or anything and you can get more variety of gifs on Google

Reactions: 8
Hello! ♥

To add a gif, what I do is type in what I want on Google (e.g. "wave gif" or "hello gif"), right click the gif you want, then click "copy link address". Click the picture icon above, then go to the link icon then paste your link in, then click insert!

View attachment 861985

Sorry for the long winded explanation, I dont know how to use Giphy or anything and you can get more variety of gifs on Google
I did wonder why you always have the good gifs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello! ♥

View attachment 861985

Thank you so muchxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
featuring properly straightened hair and age appropriate clothes proving the shows scripted and she played a character
456D9308-3F8C-4004-9DAA-B015F9EE9A86.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Love how the shady camera man is capturing all the creepy cat lady stuff in Belinda's flat.

Hang on, Bec has friends...?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.