Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #6 Pat’s got a hairy crack, Gonzo is a t..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised Bec because didn't say 'he only came over to say hello so he could be near me '

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm getting proper angry at the horse. I've nearly finished the sweet chilli and sour cream crisps fml

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Controversial theory here, but maybe because came onto bryce in the gym and he knocked her back? Maybe that's why she's so salty and determined to screw his relationship with Melissa up🤔

Reactions: 14
Controversial theory here, but maybe because came onto bryce in the gym and he knocked her back? Maybe that's why she's so salty and determined to screw his relationship with Melissa up🤔
Bec not because lol stupid autocorrect 🤣

Reactions: 2
I like your thinking - definitely more to it she's out to get him

Reactions: 4
She's definitely got something deeper going on there.

Reactions: 9
Jake 😡
Did he just ask if Bec wanted him to get up? Has he forgotten what a bleeping witch she was to him for the first few weeks?
Is she carrying his bollocks around in her handbag?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.