Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Belinda gives me the ick (so does Pat tbf) but she’s only 2 years younger than me and acts like a pre-teen ffs she looks like she belongs to the Amish community 😅 (no offence if there are any Amish on here 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 26

under the ivy

VIP Member
Brett looks so over the drama 😂 Just wants to go back to his room and listen to Tame Impala with a cold brew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Gatsby

Apart from Johnny and kerry they’re all basically a bunch of immature pricks and unlikeable.

Gonzo and Melissa, boring, weird and she’s just desperate. He’s a prick but ‘the group’ keep bringing shit up again and again.
Jason and Anal, both boring with personalities of a brick (actually go well together but please dont reproduce)
Bec and Jake, she’s a cunt and he’s a thick twat. She hates him ffs!
Booka and Brett, must have missed what their actual issue was as they were hardly in the first 19 episodes. He just looks like he needs more sleep every day.
The bi bloke and whatever she’s called, boring and fake no interest in anything about them.
Pat and Belinda, shit stirring dipshit and the 10 year Princess Leia wannabe is just another shit stirrer and a fucking weirdo. Again please don’t ever reproduce with or without each other.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I get a vibe that Belinda is a right goer, sort of like the band camp girl in American pie. I bet she's secretly pure filth

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I'm married years and haven't been referred to as a wife as much as Melissa has this episode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Okay so Bryce accused Bec of bullying. In response Bec ramps up bullying behaviour by telling other members of the group to exclude Bryce and Melissa whilst spouting she feels sorry for Melissa and she needs support? Great job Bec you massive fucking cretin.

Belinda also comes across as really odd. Slagging Bryce and Melissa off with her odious little husband and then running to Melissa to "check in", learn about all the positives between them and hug her and then runs back off to Bec and the other girls to discuss it. The support is needed, 100% but the intentions behind it aren't good.

The only one who seemed to genuinely care people were okay left weeks ago (same week as Coco, Cam and Sam² but forgotten her name).

Johnny and Kerry are trying and seem to see that the group are targeting Melissa and Bryce now. The other new couple seem to think they're experts.

NONE of the remaining couples (Johnny and Kerry excluded) should ever breed with anyone let alone each other.

I am massively going off Jake he is so pretty but so so dim and blinded by Bec.

I am bored of this programme now because its so repetitive. That said I will see you all at 19:30 and will continue to shout strong opinions at my husband xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I finally see the sense in e4 putting this on at 7.30pm - it takes so long for my blood pressure to return to normal after watching, if this was on at 9pm, I would just never sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
So Jason was annoyed at Alana discussing a private conversation, but intimate details about their sex life in front of the boys is fine? Dickhead.

Reactions: 20

Sophielee

VIP Member
Crochet cunt who said she was bullied and shit egging on Patrick 🤔 hypocritical much you pretend wet virgin

• Haha
Reactions: 19