Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally so self absorbed that she can’t even see that she’s completely proving his point. Painful

Reactions: 24
That’s funny Bryce, lying through her fake teeth is she. You’ve got fake teeth now too, I’ve seen your instagram hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s funny Bryce, lying through her fake teeth is she. You’ve got fake teeth now too, I’ve seen your instagram hun
I saw Patrick's new teeth too when I was googling for his nude pictures to torment everyone with and he looks so different. A definite improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.