Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #4 - You’re not an avocado, not everyone loves you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Alana sweetheart it's not all about shagging all the time. Wait till you move in and have kids with a bloke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think it's real time or editing with thicko Jason 🔫 I'd rather be single than with a muppet like Jason.

Reactions: 5
Can you even imagine the conversations they have though? What would Alana and Jason even talk about?

Reactions: 3
Poor Alana, I think when a couple has sex straight away it clouds a lot of stuff. I don’t think these two have a real connection beyond sex and that’s died now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jeez, Jason takes forever to get to the point. No wonder he's always exhausted.

come-on-you-can-say-it.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean, they could always try anal. That might spice things up, add a spark.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.