Married At First Sight Aus #12 Mitch is wiggin all the way to enter his suit to the Chelsea Flower Show brah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia's hair...it's called conditioner sweetie and you're meant to put it on your hair NOT EAT IT

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously why the duck are those allowed to the dinner party i thought they weren’t allowed to carry on in the ixperiment?! So why are they still being filmed?!

Reactions: 14
*googles how to assassinate the Kardashians without getting caught just because I want to see you deal with Al*

I'd love a spin off show where Miss B and Al travel around Aus
The premiere would be in Oz when we go to kill the witches

Reactions: 6
Seriously why the duck are those allowed to the dinner party i thought they weren’t allowed to carry on in the ixperiment?! So why are they still being filmed?!
Good bloody point! John told them to do one!

High drama though!

Reactions: 6

Ooh I can't wait for Tammy Titwank to be brought down a peg or 20

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.