Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo been getting egghead style tips from Helen Briggs lol wonder if marnie will still be mates with her now since she’s not with Dario ?
I honestly think it was so disrespectful of Marnie to post that video last night. I mean she was mates with this girl for quite a while always tagging each other on stories etc, fair enough they might have split up but it must be very recent if they have. I honestly think Marnie’s such a spiteful witch and has probably done this on purpose knowing she’ll see it 😫

Reactions: 12
I honestly think it was so disrespectful of Marnie to post that video last night. I mean she was mates with this girl for quite a while always tagging each other on stories etc, fair enough they might have split up but it must be very recent if they have. I honestly think Marnie’s such a spiteful witch and has probably done this on purpose knowing she’ll see it 😫
Yep 💯 she's always been a tit stirring little ho. Back in the shore days always the centre of arguments, playing blokes off against each other. She's a vile bleep.

Reactions: 10
Remember what she was like on big brother horrible person. (Never watched Geordie Shore to comment)
Omg she was awful. Do you remember when she went over to Saira to pretend to apologise and ended up flashing her and shaking her tits in her face. SO uncomfortable to watch!!! Borderline sexual harassment!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'll never forget the scene in GS with her and Chloe sharing a dildo in bed (not even as in sharing it "together") literally just passing it between each other like a communal bar of soap.

Parents must be so proud.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'll never forget the scene in GS with her and Chloe sharing a dildo in bed (not even as in sharing it "together") literally just passing it between each other like a communal bar of soap.

Parents must be so proud.
Was it her and Chloe that ended up in bed together a few times after nights out or am I remembering that wrong?

Reactions: 2
Oh yes totally !!! Such a nasty thing to do no girl code at all but she loves the drama and loves to see others hurt . I reckon that’s why none of her girl mates stick around

Reactions: 4
‘No rest for the wicked’ cry me a fkn river you bone idle serial complainer..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘No rest for the wicked’ cry me a fkn river you bone idle serial complainer..
Yeah no rest for the wicked, but shows today that she’s still in bed at 10:30 on a Tuesday.....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.