Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He generally loves his seat
How many more times is she gunna use generally instead of genuinely 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is one of my ultimate pet hates. They aren’t even remotely the same word and they mean completely different things!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
She’s forever slobbing on that sofa saying she’s bored and can’t wait to take Rox out. Research activities you can do with him at home!! It would help to get his eyes away from the tv!

Reactions: 11
She was an attention seeking bleep on there. Shagged everyone’s boyfriend. I watched it years ago and could not stand her. She was so entitled and wanted all the lads to love her. Seen her round Newcastle a few times when she was in Geordie shore as I’m a similar age and from the area and she was the same on a night out. Wanted all the attention. They were with some guys once who came over to speak to us and she was furious because she wasn’t getting all the attention. Never spoke to her but u could just see what type of lass she was and probably still as
oh god yes because she and chloe had a huge punch-up because marnie made moves marty, and charlotte got involved because marnie had made moves on gary, and there’s a fight at some point in the show because marnie kissed holly’s ricky to get back at someone??? she really is honestly naturally pretty and she knows she looks “better“ compared to the girls with loads of plastic surgery. it goes to her head.

Reactions: 2
oh god yes because she and chloe had a huge punch-up because marnie made moves marty, and charlotte got involved because marnie had made moves on gary, and there’s a fight at some point in the show because marnie kissed holly’s ricky to get back at someone??? she really is honestly naturally pretty and she knows she looks “better“ compared to the girls with loads of plastic surgery. it goes to her head.
Oh when she kissed Kyle to piss off Aaron! She's an absolute horror.

Reactions: 4
I personally think in the beginning she was better than them because she was more natural then but not bow she has ruined every nice thing about her. The lips and the nose are just horrible.

She’s forever slobbing on that sofa saying she’s bored and can’t wait to take Rox out. Research activities you can do with him at home!! It would help to get his eyes away from the tv!
Yeah exactly but she can’t be arsed to move her lazy arse. Comes across as a terrible mother. I may be wrong but this is how it looks on the gram and even Geordie ogs she has bot got a clue how to deal with that boy at all

She’s thick isn’t she and she will only have got that seat cos she was seeing the backlash on here about him eating in the flier. She reads her for sure

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.