Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t put my finger on what’s different about Marnie since she came back she isn’t her normal self

Reactions: 4
Still can’t put my finger on what’s different about Marnie since she came back she isn’t her normal self
Guess we'll see it on the show she just filmed.
Or she is finally realizing she will be stuck to Casey Wetwipe.

Reactions: 4
If anyone’s interested it’s all kicking off over on Aaron’s thread. Hes going to be telling some home truths at 8 o’clock about talia so stay tuned Wonder if Marnie will get a mention
The one night I don’t go on tattle did he say anything juicy? X

Reactions: 3
not really his account is now run by his agent while this isn't aarons thread. My mam made a good point, That while Talia is acting normal, aaron took the bait, hook, line and sinker. & now he looks like the crazy one. not her
plus from what another tattler said, Marnie does seem a little different since getting back
---
not really his account is now run by his agent while this isn't aarons thread. My mam made a good point, That while Talia is acting normal, aaron took the bait, hook, line and sinker. & now he looks like the crazy one. not her
plus from what another tattler said, Marnie does seem a little different since getting back

Reactions: 3
Looks like Chet will be at the wedding. Wonder if that invitation also goes to Helen and Coral but mainly Helen lol

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion;
Married life when one’s in the closet, Marns it’s not too late to get back your deposit!

Reactions: 9
How are Sophie and Marnie related and is it Material or paternal?

Who will be his best man? … it’s can’t be Chet and he has no friends? … might have to be Craig

Reactions: 2
I think she was away for longer than that and judging by her attitude, she very much enjoyed it and is hankering after her old life. The constant moaning is because she hates all the responsibility she has now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.