Mark Rogers Beauty - @m.rbeauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to be away every weekend for the last few weeks - how is he not wrecked and how does he afford it after moving house in Dublin? The poor husband at home decorating their new house while he's off galavanting. I do like Mark but just lately he seems to be busy doing whatever he wants to do living the life of Riley and doesn't seem very settled.

Reactions: 1
How can he afford it? Or maybe these are all hashtag gifted press trips. I can't imagine he's rolling in it from the Benefits gig and random sponsorships.

In fairness when himself and his husband do sponsored content on their respective social media channels they do a good job of it IMO.

On the beg for a Halloween costume.
I’m sure there’s plenty of places he could have tried in Dublin today.

I wasn’t impressed at him complaining about being tired after teaching dance to people with additional needs. I didn’t think he did it anymore seeing as he seems to be away nearly every weekend.

I’m sure there’s plenty of places he could have tried in Dublin today.

I wasn’t impressed at him complaining about being tired after teaching dance to people with additional needs. I didn’t think he did it anymore seeing as he seems to be away nearly every weekend.
He also didn’t need to mention anything about additional needs, he could’ve left it at teaching exhausted him, instead he wants the influx of messages telling him how amazing he is.

Reactions: 2
Imagine having to be on a trip with him, Jesus Christ
It doesn't seem to be a press trip, it seems to be a holiday for them so they've chosen to be with him. A bit much to be planning, recording and editing reels of your holiday - I don't know how long they take to do but take a few days off and enjoy your holiday!

I probably am jealous though - Benefit and Influencing must be paying very well if he's able to head off on holidays every couple of weeks while he has a husband and a mortgage in Dublin.

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t be married to someone who spent more time away than at home.

Jez, even the childless influencers get the freebies for Santa. They can't say no to anything can they. Grab a kid.

I used to like him but he is such a try hard. The reels starting off in his underwear, he spends more time on “gals nights” than he does with his husband. Would love to be a fly on the wall in that house.

That underpants reel. That was gross. We don’t need to see anyone in their underwear on Instagram thanks. He couldn’t love himself more, unbearable.