Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cant-be-arsed

He’s a bit too “in your face” for me and seems to have no real content other than hanging out with Clem (another pain in the hole) Tara (don’t get me started!) and Aimee (who seems to be the only one who works hard even if her content is a bit boring).

Reactions: 9

JustmeKC

VIP Member
He's a pain in the hole, i cant listen to his false poshness, but I like his husband Paul.
I think Paul is brilliant, his little DIY things, the way he comes on with no airs & graces, he’s just a normal interesting guy going about his business. Mark seems very fake, I’ve followed him for a long time but there’s something too ‘try hard’ about him for me.

Reactions: 8

Skinner

VIP Member
He's a pain in the hole, i cant listen to his false poshness, but I like his husband Paul.

Reactions: 8
His reels remind me of the Billie Barry stage school kids that feature regularly on the Late Late Toy Show, all exaggerated movements and jazz hands and cheesy smiles, cringefest

Reactions: 7

Skinner

VIP Member
I like Marks hubby Paul, I don't know how I'd puts up with MR, but calling himself a designer on his latest reel is a bit of a stretch. He painted a few walls and hung up a few pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

flappersF

God he's insufferable! The reels? tragic! I feel bad for the husband, he's defo very mean to him behind closed doors. Mad about himself, the gym videos, all for body confidence but he's a legit mars bar and shouldn't be. Every single reel that isn't blatantly about himself [a party, a wedding, a friends birthday] is literally just selfie videos of him, hes mad about himself! Gobshite. Cancel.

Reactions: 6

Melmcs

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed him. He’s been saying since before Christmas that he’s been feeling under the weather. Yet in the same breathe he says about going into his workplace, going to see his family, going on nights out. It’s just cheesed me off cos if you’re unwell you should (IMO) try not to spread it around if practicable. Also if you’re not well, you’re hardly going to be in the humour for nights out.

As a Nurse Im disgusted by him. IDIOT.

Reactions: 5
I think Paul is brilliant, his little DIY things, the way he comes on with no airs & graces, he’s just a normal interesting guy going about his business. Mark seems very fake, I’ve followed him for a long time but there’s something too ‘try hard’ about him for me.
Like that annoying niece or nephew that can't take the hint to fuck off constantly in your face looking for attention. Never been able to put my finger on it then your comment inspired me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
Lisa thinks mark loves her and she thinks shes the buisness with a gay bestie...he just sees her as another job, he got married last year during the restrictions and she didnt make the cut for an invite so that says it all

P1nkie!

You would swear he was a party animal the way he is going on about dry Jan - commenting on so sues post ‘we got this’ or something to that effect - it’s so cringe -
No actual personality and nothing of real worth to contribute , so jumping on dry Jan bandwagon... Then they'll all get shitfaced on 1st Feb going on about how it was the hardest thing they've ever done

Irish insta hunz and influencers and original thought have very rarely met

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
Love Paul. Mark i can't watch. I find him incredibly irritating! Even looking at him annoys me! He strikes me as the type of person that's nice to your face but stabbing you in the back!

Giz the goss

What is this guys story? He appears to be besties with herself, but yet didn’t invite her to the wedding. Also, what ever happened with him and Flormar? He made a make move a couple of years back... does anyone remember?
He was the queen bee at Benefit and made a big deal of leaving for a new brand. Either it was a flop or Benefit offered him more money and he was back with his tail between his legs.
I've met him a few times at Benefit parties and he's all fake and for the camera. Haven't followed in a long time as I couldn't listen to his shite.

Ryan80

VIP Member
Looking for tips or people to follow in order to do dry January. Is her serious?????? Like it’s easy, don’t drink alcohol and if you find that hard then you might need to re-evaluate your drinking choices and speak to someone