Mark Rogers Beauty - @m.rbeauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't mind him. I admire the work he puts into his reels, they are flawless. But like the rest of them I have learnt to block the constant ADs and only buy what I actually like and want.
I do like Paul more.

Reactions: 1
Him and LLL together are sickening and fake as fcuk.
I don't like his fake friendship with her. She only hangs with him cos he's "fun" and young and fawns over her. He only hangs with her cos she's got a large following and seems to be able to flog ice to the eskimos. It's not a genuine pairing, just scripted one for influencing.

Reactions: 3
I think their friendship is very odd - it doesn’t add up, worlds apart
They are workmates, not friends like they'd like us to believe. They both line each others pockets. I'm in my job 6 years and get on really well with my co workers, but I've never been out socially with them. We're just that, co workers.

Reactions: 3
Lisa thinks mark loves her and she thinks shes the buisness with a gay bestie...he just sees her as another job, he got married last year during the restrictions and she didnt make the cut for an invite so that says it all

Reactions: 5
Lisa thinks mark loves her and she thinks shes the buisness with a gay bestie...he just sees her as another job, he got married last year during the restrictions and she didnt make the cut for an invite so that says it all
Agreed. LLL thinks she's "down with the cool kids" associating with Mark. He's (IMO) using her for popularity and promotion.

Reactions: 2
I don't recall Gymondo being mentioned on Mark's 3 week long holiday - I take it the paid partnership has finished up....

I don't recall Gymondo being mentioned on Mark's 3 week long holiday - I take it the paid partnership has finished up....
Word of warning to anyone tempted don’t sign up to Gymondo. It’s a scam. A girl I follow on Instagram had up on her page that she signed up last year and forgot all about it. They don’t email you to say it’s renewing and they double the price. When she emailed them to cancel they said her cooling off period ended one day prior to the renewal date. It’s all a big scam so spread the word and DO NOT sign up for the free trial. These influencers should be ashamed of themselves but I suppose only people with morals would be ashamed

Reactions: 5
His reels remind me of the Billie Barry stage school kids that feature regularly on the Late Late Toy Show, all exaggerated movements and jazz hands and cheesy smiles, cringefest

Reactions: 7
How is there not more threads on this moron. He makes my skin crawl with embarrassment. Everything about him

Him and LLL together are sickening and fake as fcuk.
Both out for one thing. Who can be more famous 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I take it Mark hasn’t been using Gymondo the last few weeks where he’s been travelling and to busy to go to the gym…., The paid partnership must be over…

Reactions: 2
Anyone know where the new house in in Drumcondra? I saw him walking around clonliffe road with the dog earlier, he knows his angles online for sure.

God he's insufferable! The reels? tragic! I feel bad for the husband, he's defo very mean to him behind closed doors. Mad about himself, the gym videos, all for body confidence but he's a legit mars bar and shouldn't be. Every single reel that isn't blatantly about himself [a party, a wedding, a friends birthday] is literally just selfie videos of him, hes mad about himself! Gobshite. Cancel.

Reactions: 6