Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not being mean but the guy is seriously dumb! He must have slept through school.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the duck has time to slap their face, to wake it up, in the morning?! He makes me laugh. This just proves he does duck all.

Reactions: 2
I do like Mark. He's very sweet and something quite endearing about him. He seems really kind. Though I can see why he's still single. He's in his 30's and lives like an 18 Yr old student. He's very childlike. He seems to have Peter Pan syndrome. I can imagine it puts people off. I wouldn't be romantically attracted to someone who sits watching vhs, snuggled in a blanket all day, when I have to go to work in a high pressure environment. I was doing my self assessment tax return today and was wondering how he copes with that?! He probably has an accountant but he'd still need to submit all his earnings and expenses. I just can't imagine how he gets his head around it?
---
Also I think Zoe is a proper witch. She is a user. I think she loves being top dog and looks down on him as she thinks she's better. She shows off all her money and big house to make him feel like the inferior one. Only went to his place once and could tell she was looking down on him because he lives like a normal person in a normal house. He has real friends and she doesn't really seem to so that says a lot

Reactions: 15
Zoe definitely belittles him but he's the fool that let's her. He needs to cut her loose. He's so outgoing and his other friends sound like they are too. Little Miss Shut-in needs to go.

Reactions: 7
I do like mark but don't understand why he goes on solo travels to sit in a hotel room watching something or to drive on his own. Why doesn't he stay in hostels where he would meet other people who are solo travelling and get buses or trains. That's how ya do solo traveling like bless him he really wants to meet someone I think that would be how

Reactions: 4
He’s so inconsistent..I wish my job allowed for me to just do my job when I felt like it and still get paid loads loool. These influencers take the piss fr

Reactions: 7