Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
@Moooredgirl, I’m a nobody too🤣

It's the same on Tignam's page, her affair is brought up every couple of pages. Like she's a dose without needing that brought up everyday. Unless you're personally affected by their affair I'm nir really sure what it's got to do with anything!
Ah sure Tigs can do nothing right🤣🤣 Luring a man into riding in the back of his shop, and taking him away from his wife. All her fault, sure he had no hand, act, or part in it at all🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

mteigm

Felt very sorry for her watching her stories. They seem very nasty to deal with. I wonder are they the same with So Sue and would that be why Sue doesn’t put much effort into promoting her stuff online anymore? She seems dead behind the eyes every time she has to announce another launch or product 🤯
Wait til you see So Sues next releases; they are so generic white girl beauty guru it’s shocking. A brightening face mask, a hydrating face mask, an SPF moisturizer …. Could she not Atleast TRY be original ??

• Wow
Reactions: 10

SallyH

It definitely is true...she 💯 checked herself into John of Gods because of her husband finding out about the affair. If she wanted to keep her life private she is not doing a good job of it She didn’t think of her kids and husband while having an affair with another woman’s husband. Let her off she looks miserable.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Squeezyscoob

Haha!! Sorry, I'll shut up so😂😂
Didn't know there was an issue with her and Ellen!!?

She's come on in her stories on how she's been bullied for yrs by business partners and she's not taking it anymore and is going to fight for Cocoa brown!!
It’s a long standing thing that they don’t seem to talk/support/follow each other. Both seem to always support women in business but never speak about each other. It’s a strange one. One of the seven wonders of the world, I believe 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Have to say.. love her kids room.. simple but gorgeous for her little girl 🥰
She has an amazing eye for home decor/gardening and is clearly passionate about it!

I'm sure there are people on Ireland who would pay well for her design input.. she is a talented woman and I doubt she will be short of work once she gets these legal issues sorted.

Base2019

VIP Member
She said on one of the insta posts aswell that they’ve even changed the insta password for the cocoa brown account and that she wants it back 🙈 seems very shady

• Sad

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Every last comment here couldn’t be further from the truth as to why she went MIA for so long.
We live in a society promoting mental health and telling people to speak out and it’s “ok not to be ok”.
🙄 then you come on here and read blatant lies about a women who is going through a really tough time!!!!
Is it any wonder she is keeping her private life private!!
This is Tattle you are on are you aware?!!!

• Haha

mymamsaid

I actually can't stand her. The "sweety pie" act is fucking nauseating. She's trying to paint this picture of being an angelic little housewife but she's far from that.
...and yeah, for the love of Christ - someone take the phone off her. So embarrassing.
Agreed.

at the end of the day she broke up a family - when the wife of the guy she was sh*gging was going through IVF. I know it takes two, but the picture of domestic bliss she paints is hypocritical.

• Wow
  • Sad

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

The use of #iworkwithwoodies is really irritating me. She’s either get paid or getting everything for free so should she not have to declare it as brand partnership instead of just a hashtag?

Joy24

Yessss I noticed this too!!! I was wondering then were they still together 🤔 especially as had heard about the affair rumours
Yes but then she immediately spoke of Ronan (her husband) and what he said re cancelling the meeting today,
She refers to him pretty regularly and to be fair for years even before the alleged affair she always referred to him as being social media shy.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Why is everyone so het up about mentioning the affair? On pippas threads theres numerous mention of a love child and other other threads peoples relationships are under similar scrutiny.

Reactions: 8

Mollydear

I've unfollowed I just can't watch anymore. I think that person is right she wants to do damage to the tan brand by coming across as deranged and utterly embarrassing

Madamex

VIP Member
It definitely is true...she 💯 checked herself into John of Gods because of her husband finding out about the affair. If she wanted to keep her life private she is not doing a good job of it She didn’t think of her kids and husband while having an affair with another woman’s husband. Let her off she looks miserable.
I'd be fuming if my partner cheated on me and then checked THEMSELVES into the john of gods.