Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopz

Yeah very dramatic the way she came on, filter on, the way she was sitting, all very contrived to be honest, almost like she was going for a part in Eastenders.
Initially I was just shocked watching and felt for her but the more I think about I'm not sure I buy it.
Like you don't get as far in business as she has by being a walk over.
Sometimes in life you come to a point and say you've had enough as the saying goes "it was the straw that broke the camels back" if you are fed up of your voice not being heard in boardrooms, not allowed to meet with your team , only option is to go publicly and I don't think any of us would done it differantly if we walked in MC's shoes. Yes she had to look for investors, don't we watch the likes of dragons den and seeing individuals doing the same. She's no differant. All I can say is tg she went on her own steam with her makeup brand and has full control of what is happening. Cocoa B is her baby and not one of us would like to be treated same way if ye thought long and hard about it

Reactions: 15

tishie

There is obviously way more going on behind closed doors than she is able to say for legal reasons. She does look quite bitchy with some of the posts today I don’t think that will do her any favours
I would be a bitch as well if company I had worked for and build up was pushing her out

Reactions: 13

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Wait til you see So Sues next releases; they are so generic white girl beauty guru it’s shocking. A brightening face mask, a hydrating face mask, an SPF moisturizer …. Could she not Atleast TRY be original ??
Sue is pumping out any old shite and I don't believe for one second she has much input to any of it. She's just a face to help sell the products. She said the other day she wished she could leave social media, which makes me think she's contractually obliged to stay and promote stuff. You can tell Marissa genuinely puts effort into her products.

Flower45

VIP Member
Don’t feel too sorry for her, she is seeking attention as she always does..there is a reason she is doing what she is doing and so publicly too.
She goes on about supporting women and doing it for her kids but yet she didn’t think about her kids or the woman of the married man who she had an affair with for over a year. There is more to that story for sure.
Fake tears.
Do you have proof of what you are saying or are you just being mean for the sake of it.
Like her or not she was very distressed.

Pink life

I really don't understand these press trips. Disney does not need adverts like this. Would the money she gets and the cost not be better spent to help families put food in their children's mouths. Not spent on kids who's mummy and daddy can spend 50k plus on their garden just because.... its all a bit ick really... Marissa know it too... hence why she hasn't spoken once.

Emmasaaaars

Will Someone please take marissa's phone away from her. I actually enjoy most of her content but jeeeeeeeesus the cringe reels. Mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Madscone

VIP Member
I hate dropping gold think it’s mucky and shit my mum knows her mum and the stories I could tell.. horrible family and will not support.
[/QUOTE]

Oh don't leave us hanging!!!🤪 they are a bunch of idiots! Use code language!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Base2019

VIP Member
Felt very sorry for her watching her stories. They seem very nasty to deal with. I wonder are they the same with So Sue and would that be why Sue doesn’t put much effort into promoting her stuff online anymore? She seems dead behind the eyes every time she has to announce another launch or product 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Georginasparks

Last year I watched a girl on tick tok do a story time where she posted a video about Marissas hubby coming into the cafe she worked at and punching the owner because she was having an affair with him. I don't think she has anything to do with ccb but I think she must have a contract that they can use her name or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Madscone

VIP Member
I honestly think she wants to damage the tan brand to spite her shareholders given what she is going through ATM with them!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Have to agree with you here. Maybe I’m just cynical though. Something never adds up for me when someone comes on social media crying down their phone about stuff going on in their life. I don’t see the point to it. If she’s legally taking it on good for her but why the need for the public cry??
100%. And if it’s a bad business deal, then it’s just business, not bullying. This ‘poor me’ stuff without context just gives women a bad name.

• Heart

marymac19

VIP Member
Omg please stop the reels they are shocking and actually quite damaging to the brand I would say. Like wtf

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Jeez…I unfollowed her cos she’s a snorefest but she is entitled to not post about it
It does seem to be one of these unwinnable situations and I'm not sure why.

Options were to post about it (and potentially screw it up like 90% of personalities have done over the last few days) or not post about it (and be ridiculed for not doing so).

You can be a champion of women in business etc and not feel like you have the right words or can put the right sentiment together - and if there was any hint of insincerity about it guaranteed she'd be torn for that one too.

Rightly or wrongly I know of many who will not publicly comment on topical issues/things in the news/ social issues because they feel its not their place or a misstep could be potentially incredibly damaging. I personally don't hate that approach either.

It's just strange IMO that by NOT sharing a post it's reason for people to be annoyed too. She would hardly come out with anything other than what's already been said.

tracey54321

Her sister in law is her Head of Marketing and Branding. You seriously believe she wouldn't come over if she wanted to? It's all a little overly dramatic if you ask me.
who is the sister in law ?

who is the sister in law ?
I worked in the distributors until a few months ago, now I work in the pharmacy trade, none of marissa's family work in the distributors for Coco brown.

the distributors directors wife did work for a while in the Coco brown office but that was a shitshow and embarrassing when dealing with large customers.

I left due to the general atmosphere in the building, very negative and stressful, lots of staff come and go very quickly. It is not a nice place to work.

look at the Formar brand that they distribute , so many different managing directors in a very short period of time. Sosu office was the same with a constant stream of people joining and then leaving.

same as in thegeneral office - 3 of the longest serving women staff have let in the past 6 to 8 months or so

I think they have a problem working with women which is ironic when they rely on women to buy their products

Last edited:

Scrk1994

I think that poster is alluding to her being an in-patient in a South County Dublin mental health service - coincided with her being off social media. I've heard it was due to the stress from the affair and the fall out

• Wow