Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mymamsaid

You can see the filter glitching on her nose in the one where she’s applying eyeliner with the red lip.

1,000 likes and 28 comments seems light for a beauty/makeup post that’s been up for a day and off a following of 125,000. Was her engagement always so low?

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Gosh she’s very lucky her house is ok looking at her stories today. The fire was from emptying an ash bucket…. I don’t know anyone who’d be reckless enough to do that in a garden which is effectively a mini forest. At first I thought it might have been a dodgy set of Christmas lights 🙈 all the work with Woodies would dry up then!
So lucky, how scary though!!! Glad they are all ok!!!

Snoopz

Sue is pumping out any old shite and I don't believe for one second she has much input to any of it. She's just a face to help sell the products. She said the other day she wished she could leave social media, which makes me think she's contractually obliged to stay and promote stuff. You can tell Marissa genuinely puts effort into her products.
sosu thrives on social media, not a hope she would leave it. She only disappears for a while, any update on the dog?