Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her accent so different compared to when she was in TOWIE?
It’s fake just like herself, I mentioned few threads back that my grandparents live on the same road as her & kelvin it’s an area in Derby that wasn’t far from where she was born & grew up & not far from or the school she used to attend, her parents live about 3miles away from project in village which it’s not a Village behind the fields she shows at the bottom of her Garden is 3 power stations & A38 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s fake just like herself, I mentioned few threads back that my grandparents live on the same road as her & kelvin it’s an area in Derby that wasn’t far from where she was born & grew up & not far from or the school she used to attend, her parents live about 3miles away from project in village which it’s not a Village behind the fields she shows at the bottom of her Garden is 3 power stations & A38 👍
She sounds quite northern, far less Essex now.

I’m a bit confused. Aren’t pregnant women supposed to be shielding. My sister has just had a baby and her midwife advised her to stay home until the baby was born. No one knows yet what the virus can do to pregnant women. She seems to be off out and about everywhere. Also she said she was starting back work until the recent announcement. I know she’s free to do as she pleases but..

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit confused. Aren’t pregnant women supposed to be shielding. My sister has just had a baby and her midwife advised her to stay home until the baby was born. No one knows yet what the virus can do to pregnant women. She seems to be off out and about everywhere. Also she said she was starting back work until the recent announcement. I know she’s free to do as she pleases but..
I had my baby in June and was told to basically stay at home except for midwife appointments and scans. Not sure if the advice has changed now.

Reactions: 1
Fakeeeee. Just remembered when she kicked off at Kirk in towie cos he wouldn’t give her free drinks at his club hahaha. Always been a beg even 9 years ago.
"You're just an extra" 🤣🤣 oh i hope that line wasn't scripted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had to unfollow her now ...seeing her get those free bags and accessories for her hospital visit has sent me over the edge!!!
I had my baby 12 weeks ago and we grafted and saved so hard for each and every one of his beautiful things!!! Seeing her just constantly beg for things for her children is now something else!! How meaningless....Our kids will see mummy and daddy working hard for our stuff ...where as Maria’s will see mummy simply ask for recommendations or ask me to circle what I want in the hopes she gets it sent for free the only thing my mum buys is discounted meat .....ffs women get ya self some dignity!!!!! Thing with Maria is it’s not advertising it’s just her showing it cause she has blagged it for free!!! And people see through it , like I said before seeing her have something makes me not want it so why those companies do it is beyond me ..... the beggy woman can do 1 now and the wet fish kelvin

Reactions: 13
I’ve had to unfollow her now ...seeing her get those free bags and accessories for her hospital visit has sent me over the edge!!!
I had my baby 12 weeks ago and we grafted and saved so hard for each and every one of his beautiful things!!! Seeing her just constantly beg for things for her children is now something else!! How meaningless....Our kids will see mummy and daddy working hard for our stuff ...where as Maria’s will see mummy simply ask for recommendations or ask me to circle what I want in the hopes she gets it sent for free the only thing my mum buys is discounted meat .....ffs women get ya self some dignity!!!!! Thing with Maria is it’s not advertising it’s just her showing it cause she has blagged it for free!!! And people see through it , like I said before seeing her have something makes me not want it so why those companies do it is beyond me ..... the beggy woman can do 1 now and the wet fish kelvin
Agree!! She either gets gifted everything or she splashes out on things all whilst grabbing up every item in the reduced food section that she can lay her greedy hands on.

Reactions: 2
The absolute IRONY of her telling people to donate to the food bank... 🤣🤣 you should think about that on a Friday meat haul Maria hun

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Receives a £100 bag for free... Then asks everyone of her followers to donate to food banks - is that before or after she’s cleared the reduced aisle?
Absolute irony of it all

Reactions: 14
The absolute IRONY of her telling people to donate to the food bank... 🤣🤣 you should think about that on a Friday meat haul Maria hun
I can not stop laughing at her. ‘Hmm if I share this post about the foodbank then people will stop thinking I’m a vacuous beg’ as if she’s going to donate ANYTHING

Reactions: 7
She's using her crutches to point at things now. As if this woman could get any more dramatic 🤣🤣🤣

She has also planned the driveway for whenever the girls are driving. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's using her crutches to point at things now. As if this woman could get any more dramatic 🤣🤣🤣

She has also planned the driveway for whenever the girls are driving. 🙄
This literally cracked me up, who the hell plans a driveway 17+ years in advance hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.