Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her bleeping anniversary stay was gifted.... Do these companies really think she will get them more business????? She is the last peraon id want to represent me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They can but it is a bit ugh when you know someone and they name there child the same as your child obviously no one is ever gonna be The 1st to any name
I don’t see the problem, someone named their son the same as mine about 3 months after I had him, it didn’t bother me, just shows that I clearly chose a good name of someone else wanted the same 🤣

Reactions: 1
Wonder what happened to that prana mat thing she was pushing a few months back. Apparently it was the best thing ever

Is her fierce face company still running? Looking at companiesHouse it actually looks like it was making ok money

Does she actually pay for anything? Yellow sticker reduced items maybe! But everything else is ad/gifted or collab...

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she says gifted even if it isn’t - towie extra selling Chinese make up brushes at the end of the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she actually for real? Accepted a gifted baby scan in exchange for an ad, but covered up the actual scan because she doesn’t like to share them publicly? Wtf 😂 When will companies realise that influenzas are just mugging them off?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg a gifted baby scan really !!! Accepts the freebie but doesn’t want to show scan. Total cringe bag. We liked the scan didn’t we Kelvin, yes Maria we did 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg her baby scan was gifted how embarrassing
There definitely needs to be an eye roll 🙄 emoji made on here! She is quite possibly the most desperate of anyone I follow on Instagram, there literally is no depth she won’t scrape to beg a freebie!
She clearly doesn’t feel any shame, but she bloody well should, it’s so cringeworthy that I feel like watching through my fingers 🙈

Reactions: 5
There definitely needs to be an eye roll 🙄 emoji made on here! She is quite possibly the most desperate of anyone I follow on Instagram, there literally is no depth she won’t scrape to beg a freebie!
She clearly doesn’t feel any shame, but she bloody well should, it’s so cringeworthy that I feel like watching through my fingers 🙈
It’s the excuses she makes for herself - “if you could get it free why wouldn’t you?”🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yeah I cringe so hard for her....I’d be mortified begging like this in public and making myself the topic of convo on sites like this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Who thinks after today’s stories Evie will be #gifted some Sylvanian Families stuff?! FFS Maria you pathetic beg, buy your own child her toys and stop selling her privacy on camera for the sake of some freebies!! What sort of role model are you showing yourself to be for her, when she’s going to grow up thinking whatever you fancy getting you just beg for on social media?! Mother of the year, NOT 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.